King County Bar Association 1200 Fifth Avenue - Suite 700 Seattle, WA
Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Panelists: Selden Prentice, Sasha S. Philip, Jim Rudd Levy and Andrew Kidde. Moderator: Donna Lurie.
· How do ADR providers address the ideological split in our country?
· How do we respond to inflammatory comments?
· As neutrals, do we give up our ability to promote social justice?
· If we promote social justice and challenge bigotry, do we compromise our neutrality?
· What ADR strategies and tools would be useful in deescalating the political rhetoric?